Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Sea Monkey and Vista

Sea Monkey and Vista

El Cugino

I installed Sea Monkey on a new computer that has Windows Vista. I
had saved my mail which was located in Documents and
Settings\owner\application Data\Mozilla\profiles\default\ispinfo\mail
in XP Pro. Sea Monkey is installed in Mozilla.org\Sea Monkey in the
Vista machine. I can't find where to copy my mail that I saved from
XP.

Any ideas where to look in Vista? I went to options and unchecked
the hide hidden files, just in case they were hidden.

Seamonkey mail works fine in Vista... But I can't find where it is.

thanks for any help.

Leonidas Jones

El Cugino wrote:
> I installed Sea Monkey on a new computer that has Windows Vista. I
> had saved my mail which was located in Documents and
> Settings\owner\application Data\Mozilla\profiles\default\ispinfo\mail
> in XP Pro. Sea Monkey is installed in Mozilla.org\Sea Monkey in the
> Vista machine. I can't find where to copy my mail that I saved from
> XP.
>
> Any ideas where to look in Vista? I went to options and unchecked
> the hide hidden files, just in case they were hidden.
>
> Seamonkey mail works fine in Vista... But I can't find where it is.
>
> thanks for any help.

See this article for profile locations on various version of Windows:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_fo..._Windows_users

Lee

To (monkey)patch or not to (monkey)patch, that is the question George Sakkis Python 3 02-14-2010 02:29 AM
firefox and Sea Monkey Roedy Green Java 1 03-28-2008 04:54 PM
Sea Monkey and add ins Dan C Firefox 4 11-14-2007 02:40 PM
Code Monkey want MCTS, Code Monkey take exam Zimri MCTS 0 04-03-2007 09:57 PM
Code Monkey want MCTS, Code Monkey take exam Zimri Microsoft Certification 0 04-03-2007 09:57 PM

Advertisments