Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 1841 and VPN

1841 and VPN

Daniel

I seem to be having a terrible time getting the Easy VPN server working
on my Cisco 1841. I would like to setup the 1841 so that my Windows XP
machine can VPN into it using the native Windows VPN client. Is this
possible and what do I need to do to make it work?

Thanks,
Daniel

news.colt-telecom.dk

We are using 2600 and 1700 routers for VPN dial-in from Win2K and WinXP
clients, and they work just fine. The 1841 should work just fine for PPTP
and L2TP from WinXP. Here's a useful link:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...1/121newft/121
t/121t5/dt_pptp.htm

Brgds Johan

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I seem to be having a terrible time getting the Easy VPN server working
> on my Cisco 1841. I would like to setup the 1841 so that my Windows XP
> machine can VPN into it using the native Windows VPN client. Is this
> possible and what do I need to do to make it work?
>

> Thanks,
> Daniel

news.colt-telecom.dk

Here's another good link...