Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox JavaScript enabling/disabling

Firefox JavaScript enabling/disabling

DPM

Is it possible to create a shortcut or hot key on Firefox 2.0.0.1 to
enable/disable JavaScript? I would like to be able to toggle it without
having to go to Tools => Options.

Troy Piggins

* DPM is quoted & my replies are inline below :

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/

--
Troy Piggins ,-O (o- O All your sigs are belong to us.
http://piggo.com/~troy O ) //\ O

Moz Champion (Dan)

Troy Piggins wrote:
> * DPM is quoted & my replies are inline below :
>> Is it possible to create a shortcut or hot key on Firefox 2.0.0.1 to
>> enable/disable JavaScript? I would like to be able to toggle it without
>> having to go to Tools => Options.

> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/

In addition
> http://quickjavaplugin.blogspot.com/

Rom

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:53:31 GMT, Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

> http://quickjavaplugin.blogspot.com/

Thanks, that's one I didn't know about previously, and will try it
because of the buttons being visual indicators of their state.

--
Rom

ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
DPM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is it possible to create a shortcut or hot key on Firefox 2.0.0.1 to
>enable/disable JavaScript? I would like to be able to toggle it without
>having to go to Tools => Options.

Prefbar has been working well for me:

http://prefbar.mozdev.org/