Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > faviconize-icons on a website's tab

faviconize-icons on a website's tab

Lisa Hetherington

Can I assign an icon for a website's tab in FF?? Or is that just for the
web page designer only?

When I have a lot of tabs open , it would be easier if they all had icons.

....Lisa

dino

Lisa Hetherington wrote:
> Can I assign an icon for a website's tab in FF?? Or is that just for the
> web page designer only?
>
> When I have a lot of tabs open , it would be easier if they all had icons.

This extension works a treat. It was recommended to me in a thread a
couple of weeks ago on a similar topic:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3176/