Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Linksys Router connecting to another computer by hardwiri

Wireless Linksys Router connecting to another computer by hardwiri

=?Utf-8?B?U294ZmFuMTEzMQ==?=

heres what i wanna do. I have a wireless linksys card on one computer.
However I have another computer in my room that I figured id beable to
hardwire it since its close. I have been having trouble through the steps of
sharing and bridging. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Since you did not provided a specific description of the Network Internet
source, Routing, OS, etc.)
I can only provide you with general help.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro.../xpbrdgnt.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...