Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Permissions in workgroup

Permissions in workgroup

Jim McDonald

Hi all
I have a small workgroup, two Vista, one Win-XP-Pro. The workgroup setup
permits any computer to see all the others but either won't allow opening of
a mapped drive says that there are incorrect permissions. I've checked and
all permissions look AOK. I've done all the usual stuff viz users on all
computers etc. Can anyone please throw light on this - its very
frustrating !! (not the only Vista thing that is..!!)
Jim McDonald

Frankster

Firewalls?

What "usual stuff" have you done?

Same problem Vista->XP and XP->Vista? Or different?

Home or Pro XP? Home or Biz/Ult Vista?

-Frank

news:er4aiu$q8s$1$(E-Mail Removed)...