Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers?

How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers?

=?Utf-8?B?Z2VuaXVz?=

Hello!

How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers? Please, help me!

Thank you!

Johan Engdahl

Use New Connection Wizard and choose the advanced setup to achieve your
goal.

Johan Engdahl
CCSA, CCSE, CCA, MCP | johan AT firewall1 DOT nu | http://www.firewall1.nu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...