Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cant See computers on Network

Cant See computers on Network

=?Utf-8?B?T3NjYXIgTi4gRnVlbnRlcy1HdXptYW4=?=

Good Morning,

I have 3 computers connected to a DLink DI-624 Wireless Router, and all
under the MSHOME workgroup. For some reason I cannot see any of the computers
in the workgroup on my computer. (AEHSMCPS789-1) now if I go to the other two
Computers I can see all three computers in the workgroup but unable to
connect to (AEHSMCPS789-1).

DESKTOP # 1 - AEHSMCPS789-1 Windows XP Pro. SP2
DESKTOP # 2 - AEHSMCPS789-2 Windows Media Center Ed.
LAPTOP - AEHSMCPS789-3 - Windows Vista Ultimate

All these computers are connected to the MSHOME workgroup. Am I not setting
it up correctly on Desktop # 1? Any Suggestions or Solutions would help.
Thank you!

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
to be shared.
Basic XP -
Advanced XP -
Vista - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/net.../vista_fp.mspx
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Oscar N. Fuentes-Guzman" <(E-Mail Removed)>