Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Home is not accessable. you might not have permission to to use th

Home is not accessable. you might not have permission to to use th

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JhcGViaXJkNzE1?=

home is not accessible. you might not have permission to use this network
resource. contact administrator of this server to find out if you have access
permissions. The list of servers for this workgroup is currently not
available. OK

I have Three computers all running Windows XP. This computer is the main
computer and the other two are what my sons play on. This error message is
what I receive when I try to access them through the My Network Places.
What am I doing wrong.?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html