Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless network from belkin g-mimo+ router

wireless network from belkin g-mimo+ router

Ann hilferty

i'm wanting to security-enable my wireless network, i can't get past the
wireless network properties section. The authentification defaults to open,
and the next section disabled. I can't add a password when i change these
settings. I'm earlier told to stay with the automatically assigned network
key as recommended. When i view the wireless networks in ranged i'm not
securely enabled. Do other see me as enabled.

Many thanks

Mikey

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
You have to start with your Wireless Router, and set in a matching way your
Wireless Client.
May be this can Help, Wireless Security -
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...