Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless connections

wireless connections

=?Utf-8?B?c3VsbHk=?=

WANT TO USE WIRELESS CONNECTION ON LAPTOP BUT HAVING PROBLEMS
I HAVE TO HAVE ROUTER CABLE CONNECTED SO ITS NOT WIRELESS CAN ANYBODY HELP
--
sully

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

I cannot really understand what the hardware you have is, and what would
you like to do.

May be you should read this and get a starting point.

The content of the following links will provide you with a basic tutorial
about Sharing Internet and using Wire & Wireless; it is short and to the
point. Few of the pages were written by me ages ago. You might ignore the
prices, and the specific choice of hardware, stick with the principles, they
are still the same.

Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

Wireless Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

Connection Diagram With Cable/DSL Router:
http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg

Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...