Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer

Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer

=?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=

Hi,

I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
or through Wireless Connection.

I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so was
wondering how it was done.

Any help would be most appreciated

Ryan

Jim

"Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
> or through Wireless Connection.
>
> I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so
> was
> wondering how it was done.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated
>
> Ryan

You must use a crossover ethernet cable.
Jim

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/direct.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
> or through Wireless Connection.
>
> I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so
> was
> wondering how it was done.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated
>
> Ryan

=?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=

"Ryan" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
> or through Wireless Connection.
>
> I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so was
> wondering how it was done.

Get a USB file transfer cable ( search on Google ).
It is very simple and easy to use.

--PA