Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Trouble connecting to WPA-PSK access point

Trouble connecting to WPA-PSK access point

=?Utf-8?B?Vmlja2k=?=

I have a D-link AirPlus DWL-G510 in a desktop running Windows XP Professional
SP2, with all of the updates current. I'm trying to connect to an HP Procurve
Access Point which has been set up with WPA-PSK encryption. Other desktops &
laptops (newer) are able to connect using the key but this one doesn't seem
to want to connect. It just keeps attempting and then says it cannot connect,
contact your system administrator (which is me).

I have tried it at another location and it works fine with WPA-PSK
encryption so I know I've got the software updates OK. I tried uninstalling
the card, downloading the most updated driver & setup file from D-link and
reinstalling.

I don't know what else to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.