Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Shared Folders

Shared Folders

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

I've used the home networking wizard to share a internet connection and share
folders but it will only share one way, it used to share both ways. I've
already tried the last resort and formatted both PC's and run the network
wizard on both PC's, any idea's ?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
If nothing on the page above helps, the "last resort" is.
Adding NetBEUI as Sharing Protocol in WinXP:
http://www.ezlan.net/netbeui.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...