Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Can't Ping Computers on Home Network

Re: Can't Ping Computers on Home Network

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Did you disable the SP2 Firewall, or you are running two Firewalls?
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
to be shared.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...