Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Networkers?

Networkers?

Wayne

Very open ended question: Is it worth the time and money?

Andrey Tarasov

Hello, Wayne!
You wrote on Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:50:42 GMT:

W> Very open ended question: Is it worth the time and money?

And the answer as usual - it depends Session catalog for one in Las Vegas is
already available at cisco.com so you can try to figure out if there is
something you might be interested in.

With best regards,
Andrey.

Hansang Bae

Wayne wrote:

> Very open ended question: Is it worth the time and money?

Depends on your level of comfort/expertise etc. I thought that the one
in Orlando (two years ago) didn't have as many "hard core" classes.

The power sessions are pretty decent but I was a bit disappointed at
the lack of "really techie" sessions. But your mileage may vary.

--

hsb