Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless connection

wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?YmluZw==?=

hi! I was able to connect to internet my 3 wireless lapton using belkins
router. My problem is i can't see any of my notebook computer in my network
places. please help..thanks

Gordon

"bing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi! I was able to connect to internet my 3 wireless lapton using belkins
> router. My problem is i can't see any of my notebook computer in my
> network
> places. please help..thanks

Have you run the "Set up a Home or Small Office Network" wizard on all three
machines?