Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN Client - Firewall

VPN Client - Firewall

Michael Mueller

Hi

In our company we have several notebooks.
We d'like to manage just one firewall for all internet browsing.
All internet browsing has to go thru this one firewall.
When the VPN client is running there is everything perfect as we like it.
But when the VPN client is down there is no barrier to go straigt on the
internet.

I'm looking for a script or application that manages all connections:
1. hooked to company LAN by wire -> no restrictions
2. hooked to ADSL router or WLAN -> VPN client on = internet access thru
tunnel
-> VPN client off
= No internet access for applications

Has anybody a solution for me ?