Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Restricting WZC configuration for limited user accounts?

Restricting WZC configuration for limited user accounts?

Gerald Vogt

Is it possible to restrict access to the WZC configuration on Windows XP
Prof. SP2? I want to prevent limited user accounts modifing and in
particular adding wireless networks in WZC. Right now, people can simply
connect to any wireless network they want. What I want is that the
wireless devices are only and exclusively able to connect to my own
wireless network and nowhere else. Noone should be able to use the
devices to browse for other networks and connect to them nor add an
additional network manually.

I have checked all security and group policies but cannot find anything
that suggests that it would do something like what I need.

Thx,

Gerald