Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > sharing folders over network

sharing folders over network

=?Utf-8?B?SmVhbiBCdXJ0b24=?=

sI have setup network, and internet connections are working well on both
computers
One running xp the other 2000 profesional. They are connected using a
Linkseys WRT54GC router. I cannot share the files on the two compyters even
though I have turned on fie sharing. When I try to find computer in veiw
workgroup folder on xp I get message that I might not have permission and to
contact administrator.
When I click oncomputers near me on 2000 compI get only a folder with its
own icon. Please what is happening?
--
Thanks Jean

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).