Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Connecting with Wireless

Connecting with Wireless

=?Utf-8?B?c3RhZmZpbmdwcm8=?=

I Have a laptop conneced through a wireless connectin. The laptop can print
through the network but is unable to get into the other computer. This is
what I have done so far. All of the files and drives are set for sharing,
firewalls have been taken down. Both machines are using XP home. If you go
to show computers on the network, both machines show but unable to access
the desktop from the laptop. The desktop is able to acess the laptop but not
the reverse. Any help would be appreciated.
--
StaffingPro
Executive Search for the Staffing Industry

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
to be shared.