Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Cannot delete wireless computer-to-computer connection

Re: Cannot delete wireless computer-to-computer connection

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
In order to connect computer to computer you configured your Wireless to
Ad-Hoc. mode. Change the configuration to Infrastructure Mode, Computer to
Access Point.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...