Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Desktop

Desktop

=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmVz?=

I set up my wireless connection between desktop & laptop, I`m trying to print
from my laptop normally, Now when I do it the desktop is asking me for ok to
print it.
I never got that question before. So I have to go to my desktop and click
STAR PRINTING!!!! Who can help me in that?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Did you install the Printer Drivers on the both computers?
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...