Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > User account problems?

User account problems?

Arjen

Hello world,

I have a laptop with wireless internet connection. Everything seems to
work fine, but after some days the connection get lost... but when I
sign in with an other user account on the same laptop then the
connection works.

Sometimes it works to create a new user account, delete the old one and
go on... but why is the old one not working anymore?

Thanks!