Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Auto Connect When Windows Restarts

Auto Connect When Windows Restarts

travabulk@gmail.com

Hi, I'm using Windows XP, and i have a wireless network adapter. My
Wireless network adapter attempts to connect after my logon. But i'd
like to use this pc for remote connection, so it has to connect to lan
before logon. How can i do that ? Thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Hi
By pass the Logon with TweakUI, http://www.ezlan.net/faq#tweakui