Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > XP Home Limited User Account Cannot connect to the INternet

XP Home Limited User Account Cannot connect to the INternet

=?Utf-8?B?S2lyaw==?=

I have two accounts set up one as Administrator and one as a user account
that has prviges set to limited when signed in to this account I cannot
connect to the Internet unless I toggle back to admin then return to the
limited user account any way to fix this?