Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: No Wireless or LAN Connectivity on Dlink DI-524 Router

Re: No Wireless or LAN Connectivity on Dlink DI-524 Router

David Hettel

Have you rebooted after doing this? If so my guess is you have also changed
the network password or key, I would suggest that you try re-entering it.

--
David Hettel

E-mail or news groups.

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com