Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Internet Gateway

Internet Gateway

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

I have recently started using a new ISP for DSL. It is becoming far more
difficult that I imagined getting everything up and running. The newest thing
is even though I am connected to the internet, in my network places the
internet gateway is always stuck on connecting. From memory I believe in the
past this was always "connected". On right click, I can only get to
properties and nothing there to disable, repair etc. Any help with this?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Ok we know that you have DSL?
You probably know what is "Everything", but we do not.
Are you directly connected to the Modem?
Do you have a Wireless Router?
How many computers you have?
Do all of them have the same problem?
Did you try to connect with Wired computer?
What is connected in Right Click means (which icon you're you clicking on)?
If you want to check your Network be this can Help,
http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
If you are using new ISP and you have a Router, may be this can Help,
http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news(E-Mail Removed)...