Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wep key

wep key

=?Utf-8?B?V2VwIEtleQ==?=

Can someone give me step by step instructions on where to find my wep key on
my computer?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
WEP key has to be matched to the source.
So you are better of checking the WEP in your Wireless Router, or generate a
New one in the Wireless Router (write it down), and copy it to the Wireless
card.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Wep Key" <Wep http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone give me step by step instructions on where to find my wep key
> on
> my computer?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
I do not think that the ISP (Internet Service Provider) support or
otherwise, has any thing to do with setting/finding WEP key on a
Wireless/Access Point.
Wireless security is its own issue even if you do not have an Internet
connection.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"arvie rey fernandez" <arvie rey (E-Mail Removed)> wrote