Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > i need to conect three computerīs

i need to conect three computerīs

Luis Fernando Farji

excuse my bad english i speak spanish
i need to conect three computerīs
first computer connected at internet by phone
second computer connecter at internet by utp at first machine
third computer is a laptop connected by wireless at the first computer
my problem is the laptop not is working properly, i need help
and now in spanish
necesito conectar una laptop a una red que ya esta funcionando correctamente
....que esta compuesto de dos maquinas con utp cruzado en la primera maquina
esta la coneccion de internet telefonico muchas gracias

Doug Sherman [MVP]

Try:

On the first computer bridge the wired and wireless connections.

Doug Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

"Luis Fernando Farji" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> excuse my bad english i speak spanish
> i need to conect three computerīs
> first computer connected at internet by phone
> second computer connecter at internet by utp at first machine
> third computer is a laptop connected by wireless at the first computer
> my problem is the laptop not is working properly, i need help
> and now in spanish
> necesito conectar una laptop a una red que ya esta funcionando

correctamente
> ...que esta compuesto de dos maquinas con utp cruzado en la primera

maquina
> esta la coneccion de internet telefonico muchas gracias

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
To share an Internet connection you need a Routing system (can be Windows
ICS, or an Hardware Router).
If you do not have any Routing you need to use one. If do have Routing
system it depends on how the Wireless is connected. I.e what is the Wireless
source and what it is connected to.
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/DialUp.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).