Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > help for motion compensation

help for motion compensation

VHDL_HELP

hi every body,
my problem is to programm with VHDL a module that will be a part of a
video codec which is the motion compensation , i want know what are
the inputs and the outputs of my module because i m a beginner with
VHDL and i want know how to think ( way ) to get the inputs and
outputs for my module
all my respect for u and thanks

weber

On 24 fev, 12:30, "VHDL_HELP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi every body,
> my problem is to programm with VHDL a module that will be a part of a
> video codec which is the motion compensation , i want know what are
> the inputs and the outputs of my module because i m a beginner with
> VHDL and i want know how to think ( way ) to get the inputs and
> outputs for my module
> all my respect for u and thanks

The inputs and outputs are the very specification of the problem and
it's solution... so we can't tell you.