Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > needed basics of FIFO design and in writing test benches

needed basics of FIFO design and in writing test benches

chaitu

hai every body,
i want to design a FIFO interface in a SOC either synchronous /
asynchronous where i can foind the basics of FIFO and i also want to
have basic material to write good testbenches.. can any one help me.
thanks in advance

Mike Treseler

chaitu wrote:

> i want to design a FIFO interface in a SOC either synchronous /
> asynchronous where i can foind the basics of FIFO and i also want to
> have basic material to write good testbenches.. can any one help me.
> thanks in advance

see the testbench and sync_fifo examples here:
http://home.comcast.net/~mike_treseler/

-- Mike Treseler

JK

On Feb 19, 2:21 pm, "chaitu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hai every body,
> i want to design a FIFO interface in a SOC either synchronous /
> asynchronous where i can foind the basics of FIFO and i also want to
> have basic material to write good testbenches.. can any one help me.
> thanks in advance

try opencores.org