Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > benchmarks for vhdl codes

benchmarks for vhdl codes

dhruvakshad@gmail.com

Hello all,
I would like to know if there are benchmarks available for testing vhdl

codes. I need TCP/IP packets input to test the design.
Thanks,
-D

HS

I guess normally you'd dump some packets on your own pc using tcpdump,
save them in a easy text format (like one byte per line) and read those
with your testbench, which would send data to your design...