Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Help Needed!!!

Help Needed!!!

Hrishi

Hello friends, I am currently trying to build a function generator
using the FPGA/CPLD. If anyone has already built one i hope he can
guide me for building one!! Thanks. Hrishi

Dave Pollum

Hrishi wrote:
> Hello friends, I am currently trying to build a function generator
> using the FPGA/CPLD. If anyone has already built one i hope he can
> guide me for building one!! Thanks. Hrishi

I've never built a function generator, but it seems to me that the
first step is to determine what the function generator should do!
-Dave Pollum

arick.sa@gmail.com

Hey
U can build function that his output will be only square Wave,
unless u use DAC as uotput.

for UR start u can use counter that can be upload with fixed number and
his clock supposed to be atleast 2 times more then the required
frequency (Nyquist).
Arick