Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Bitstream programming

Bitstream programming

quad

Hello
I've started working on Xilinx Virtex II PRo FPGA kit for a project. Is
there a way to configure bitstreams or netlists programmatically using
C (i'm not looking at JBits!) so that i can configure the LUTs,IOBs
according to my circuit needs?
I also need to invoke iMPACT several times in my code to evaluate the
fitness of my circuit. Will OLE automation be a solution to this
problem?
Any other alternatives or suggestions please!
Regards
quadruples