Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Slow internet connection at work

Slow internet connection at work

zillah zillah is offline
Member

At work some time (not always) we have got slow internet access, our internet connection through

How can troubleshoot where is the problem ? Is it with network or from ISP ? because some times I am pretty sure that the problem on our network, while other times with ISP

Our connection to internet through our PIX to ISPís PIX .