Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > verifying the c program

verifying the c program

lightofspace lightofspace is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I have a question concerns verification of C program in Embedded System, I wrote a C program with memory resource being shard between two interrupt handler (a kind if preemtive processing), but I am getting some problem in the implementation....following the error is very hard to by analyzed, so does someone know how to verify C program, and knows how it is working (its lfow control)?

All thanks
Ahmad

Verifying DNS with Cisco 837 Doc Oakenfold Cisco 1 12-17-2008 01:05 PM
checking and verifying input line in a C program Hulo C Programming 7 02-13-2006 03:07 AM
Verifying someone is really certified. kb Microsoft Certification 3 07-30-2005 05:02 AM
verifying multicasting J R Cisco 3 09-02-2004 06:42 AM
Verifying Multicast Settings J R Cisco 2 08-20-2004 12:17 AM

Advertisments