Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > IP address

IP address

hohodicestu hohodicestu is offline
Junior Member

Hi everybody,

Can you please tell me how to check my ip address? I typed in "ipconfig" and it show the physical computer number, but I can't see the ip address.

Please help!
Thanks

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

hohodicestu hohodicestu is offline
Junior Member

I'm sorry. I forgot to say that I want to learn how to do this through the command line.

Thank you guys.

gadgeX gadgeX is offline
Junior Member

ipconfig /all