Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Wireless connection doesn't work with wired connection

Re: Wireless connection doesn't work with wired connection

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
I am not sure what is the goal of the configuration.
If the Wireless source is On the same Network as the wires card, (I.e. using
the same Wireless Router) they can not both work at the same time. You can
use the Metrics setting to decide priority.
http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...