Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Poetic Justice?

OT: Poetic Justice?

kpg

Take my job will ya?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16157113/

0x22

SFW? Well, it is a news story.

FrisbeeŽ

"rolltide3738" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> great story
> --
> ROLLTIDE
>

> "kpg" wrote:
>
>> Take my job will ya?
>>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16157113/
>>
>> 0x22
>>
>> SFW? Well, it is a news story.

I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.

In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were talking
about.

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "rolltide3738" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> great story
>> --
>> ROLLTIDE
>>

>> "kpg" wrote:
>>
>>> Take my job will ya?
>>>
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16157113/
>>>
>>> 0x22
>>>
>>> SFW? Well, it is a news story.

> I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
>
> In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were talking
> about.

Same here.

"Poetic justice?"
"Take my job will ya?"

....then...

"Condoms a big problem for men in India
Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"

Just what *is* your job?

Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.

kpg

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
>
> In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were
> talking about.

I ask you, what's better - a job in IT or a big Donkey?

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns989F797E9ACC7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
>>
>> In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were
>> talking about.

> I ask you, what's better - a job in IT or a big Donkey?

Wow...that's tough....give me a few days to think about that and I'll get back
to you.

FrisbeeŽ

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:uZrfX$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "rolltide3738" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> great story
>>> --
>>> ROLLTIDE

>> I don't think I read the same "story" that you two read.
>>
>> In fact, the "story" I read made me wonder what the hell you were talking
>> about.
>>

> Same here.
>
> "Poetic justice?"
> "Take my job will ya?"
>
> ...then...
>
> "Condoms a big problem for men in India
> Most men's penises are an inch too short for popular prophylactics"
>
> Just what *is* your job?
>

> Maybe Doom can take them some smaller condoms.

Thanks for helping me confirm that I'm not crazy.

Well, not THAT crazy anyway.

kpg

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns989F53343CAC2ipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

> Take my job will ya?

<sigh>

ITS CALLED KARMA FOR CIPES SAKE!

oh nevermind

kp "CCNA here I come" g

PajaP

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:16:58 -0800, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns989F53343CAC2ipostthereforeiam@
>207.46.248.16:
>
>> Take my job will ya?

><sigh>
>
>ITS CALLED KARMA FOR CIPES SAKE!

You must have been real bad.
But it still works right?

--
PajaP

kpg

PajaP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:16:58 -0800, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns989F53343CAC2ipostthereforeiam@
>>207.46.248.16:
>>
>>> Take my job will ya?

>><sigh>
>>
>>ITS CALLED KARMA FOR CIPES SAKE!

> You must have been real bad.
> But it still works right?

Let me check...

..
..
..

..
..
..

Yeah, still works.

BD[MCNGP]

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> Thanks for helping me confirm that I'm not crazy.
>
> Well, not THAT crazy anyway.

Just one of my many services. You're welcome.