Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > I need a FavOrg 1.4 for Firefox.

I need a FavOrg 1.4 for Firefox.

Peter Jason

I have FavOrg 1.4 for Internet Explorer, but
now I use Mozilla Firefox.

Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for Firefox?

Please help, Peter

Scott Hildenbrand

Peter Jason wrote:
> I have FavOrg 1.4 for Internet Explorer, but
> now I use Mozilla Firefox.
>
> Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for Firefox?
>
> Please help, Peter

Is ALL that FavOrg does is display the favicon in the URI bar, bookmarks
and etc? Because my FF already does this and pretty sure it's without
any help from addons..

Leonidas Jones

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

> Peter Jason wrote:
>> I have FavOrg 1.4 for Internet Explorer, but now I use Mozilla Firefox.
>>
>> Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for Firefox?
>>
>> Please help, Peter
>>

> Is ALL that FavOrg does is display the favicon in the URI bar, bookmarks
> and etc? Because my FF already does this and pretty sure it's without
> any help from addons..

It usually does work out of the box, though there are a couple of
extensions that tweak it:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3176/

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3780/

Lee

Peter Jason

"Leonidas Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:bc1ih.530760$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Scott Hildenbrand wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason wrote:
>>> I have FavOrg 1.4 for Internet Explorer,
>>> but now I use Mozilla Firefox.
>>>
>>> Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for
>>> Firefox?
>>>
>>> Please help, Peter
>>>

>> Is ALL that FavOrg does is display the
>> favicon in the URI bar, bookmarks and etc?
>> Because my FF already does this and pretty
>> sure it's without any help from addons..

> It usually does work out of the box, though
> there are a couple of extensions that tweak
> it:
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3176/
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3780/
>
> Lee