Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: PRINTING ON WIRELESS NETWORK

Re: PRINTING ON WIRELESS NETWORK

Jim

"TRICK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HOW DO I SET UP SO I CAN PRINT FROM A PRINTER CONNECTED TO MAIN PC VIA
> ROUTER
> USING A LAPTOP AND LINKSYS WIRELESS EQUIPMENT.

Help & Support discusses this very issure.
First, you enable file and printer sharing in the firewalls
Then, you enable sharing of the printer
Then, you need to install the printer driver in your laptop.
Finally, you connect to the printer on the laptop. I found it easier to
perform this task with the Net Use command.

Jim