Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Got there...

Re: Got there...

Kline Sphere

> looking forward to putting
>my feet up over the Christmas holidays.

you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?U09NX1VL?=

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> > looking forward to putting
> >my feet up over the Christmas holidays.

> you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Do I detect a hint of jealousy?
Simon

Kline Sphere

>> > looking forward to putting
>> >my feet up over the Christmas holidays.

>> you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Do I detect a hint of jealousy?

sir, i have you know I get Christmas evening off this year so there!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> you mean you won't be working over the holidays? slacker.
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>>Do I detect a hint of jealousy?

> sir, i have you know I get Christmas evening off this year so there!

Mr. Cratchet, I am going to have to ask you to stay late this Christmas Day,
that would be great.

E. Scrooge

Kline Sphere

>Mr. Cratchet, I am going to have to ask you to stay late this Christmas Day,
>that would be great.
>
>E. Scrooge

sure boss, you problem. Do I get paid overtime time year?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

If you Got Questions? I bet We got Answers Leisure.201@gmail.com Javascript 1 04-28-2007 11:04 PM
have you got any of these i can have spike240 Case Modding 4 09-14-2005 03:48 AM
got an idea stlava Case Modding 8 07-14-2005 08:39 AM
Just got a new laptop =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?= Wireless Networking 4 03-26-2005 09:14 AM
I got trouble for Wireless LAN + Windows Me OS Kevin Daddy Wireless Networking 2 09-01-2004 09:48 AM

Advertisments