Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: HOW TO SET UP PASSWORD PROTECTION

Re: HOW TO SET UP PASSWORD PROTECTION

Sooner Al [MVP]

"BAILEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a wireless LAN and I want to set up a password so that not everyone
> in my nieghbourhood can use my ISP! Any advice?
>
> Thanks and regardsa

My general wireless security guidelines...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.or...sSecurity.html

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

mutual benefit of all of us...