Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD

=?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGE=?=

I want to do mcsd but i dont hav any material available for this exam.If any
one has ebooks please send me on this email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),any help is
heartly appreciated.
--
Thank You

Cerebrus

Deepa wrote:
> I want to do mcsd but i dont hav any material available for this exam.If any
> one has ebooks please send me on this email (E-Mail Removed),any help is
> heartly appreciated.
> --
> Thank You

Buy the books, buy the software... read and practive. What's email got
to do with it !

Alan T

Hi,
Can you state the URL please?

> Download the 101 sample programs that Microsoft offers on their download
> page.
> Study especially the ones related to the "skills being measured" on the
> exam(s) you are currently studying for. Remember that you are not tested
> on
> the best way of doing things - you are being tested on what Microsoft
> thinks
> is the best way. These sample programs are what Microsoft thinks is best.

Cerebrus

Accelerated Ideas wrote:
> The URL for 101 .Net code samples is:

> You can choose to download the samples in C# or VB from there. The samples
> are decent enough to get an overview of each area of .Net development (but no
> more)
>
> --
> Graham Downing

Graham, do you know the URL to download the VS 2005 version of these
sample programs. I can't seem to find it.

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments