Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Leased Line Usage

Leased Line Usage

John Archbold

Hello Everyone,

First off, i've never used a cisco before, the company who we get our
leased line off have upgraded us to a cisco 2600 router. On our
previous router we could issue a command to see the leased line usage
(percentage wise) and determine if the line was active.

Basically, i need to know this information but i dont know which
commands to use to get this information. Can anyone help?

Thanks

John

Hansang Bae

John Archbold wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> First off, i've never used a cisco before, the company who we get our
> leased line off have upgraded us to a cisco 2600 router. On our
> previous router we could issue a command to see the leased line usage
> (percentage wise) and determine if the line was active.
>
> Basically, i need to know this information but i dont know which
> commands to use to get this information. Can anyone help?

sho int

--

hsb