Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Welkome Kit

Welkome Kit

Marco M

Hi, I have passed my first Exam (70-536).
Now I'm MCP and I have received the MCP ID number, loged on MCP site but...
Can I receive the Welcome Kit? In the Welcome Kit Page I cant' make the request.
May I need to wait some day to be anabled the request?

Thanks a lot

Marco

=?Utf-8?B?UEo=?=

Yea i was going to say that he is not MCP , in order to get the MCP you have
to pass the 70-270 windows workstation exam and get a score of 750 or higher
i believe. I am still studying for it its not easy either.

"LarryWestMCSD" wrote:

> Sorry to break it to you, Marco, but you are NOT an MCP. Passing 70-536 by
> itself does not make you an MCP. They changed the rules about a month ago.
> There's a post around here someplace with the link to the MCP information
> page.
> I don't agree with it because I found 70-536 to be quite difficult.
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
>

> "Dinesh" wrote:
>
> > I believe that you would be able to order the welcome kit after gaining the
> > MCTS status. You can find this information in the test score report given at
> > the testing center.
> > --
> > Dinesh
> >

> > "Marco M" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, I have passed my first Exam (70-536).
> > > Now I'm MCP and I have received the MCP ID number, loged on MCP site but...
> > > Can I receive the Welcome Kit? In the Welcome Kit Page I cant' make the request.
> > > May I need to wait some day to be anabled the request?
> > >
> > > Thanks a lot
> > >
> > > Marco

Montreal MCT

Yeah... don't want to offend anyone but PJ is wrong. Though it is possible
that for that exam you do not get your MCP, almost any other Microsoft Cert
exam will get it, and the passing grade is 700.

"PJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yea i was going to say that he is not MCP , in order to get the MCP you
> have
> to pass the 70-270 windows workstation exam and get a score of 750 or
> higher
> i believe. I am still studying for it its not easy either.
>

> "LarryWestMCSD" wrote:
>
>> Sorry to break it to you, Marco, but you are NOT an MCP. Passing 70-536
>> by
>> itself does not make you an MCP. They changed the rules about a month
>> ago.
>> There's a post around here someplace with the link to the MCP information
>> page.
>> I don't agree with it because I found 70-536 to be quite difficult.
>> --
>> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
>>

>> "Dinesh" wrote:
>>
>> > I believe that you would be able to order the welcome kit after gaining
>> > the
>> > MCTS status. You can find this information in the test score report
>> > given at
>> > the testing center.
>> > --
>> > Dinesh

=?Utf-8?B?aGk=?=

"Dinesh" wrote:

> I believe that you would be able to order the welcome kit after gaining the
> MCTS status. You can find this information in the test score report given at
> the testing center.
> --
> Dinesh
>

> "Marco M" wrote:
>
> > Hi, I have passed my first Exam (70-536).
> > Now I'm MCP and I have received the MCP ID number, loged on MCP site but...
> > Can I receive the Welcome Kit? In the Welcome Kit Page I cant' make the request.
> > May I need to wait some day to be anabled the request?
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> >
> > Marco

Boas Enkler

Hi
>>and the passing grade is 700.<<

I'm little confused about that because they say its 700 but on other
places it is wirtten taht you need 80 % and afaik the total points is
1000 isn't it ?

Boas Enkler

Ah ok that clearifies it a little

Perhaps the quesitions themselves have different weights. I could
imagine that a question for the IDisposable interface isn't as much
important as a question on how to install a service and ensure that he
has enough rights to run and work

Cerebrus

Montreal MCT wrote:
> Actually no, the questions are all weighted the same.

I thought we had finally agreed that they're all weighted differently.

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

=?Utf-8?B?TUVZV0Q=?=

how he can't be an MCP while he already recived his MCP ID, and can access
the MCP benefits.