Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless zero configuration

wireless zero configuration

=?Utf-8?B?SEFMNTY=?=

hi all

i need to start wzc every time i want to connect to my wireless network. is
there a way i can set this up to connect automaticaly when i power up the
computer. wasted time having to start wzc every time

thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

If you need to configure WZC to Start Automatically, this might help.

http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html

If it is already set to Auto and it does not work check Windows StartUp and
make sure that the original manufacturer Wireless Utility does not load too.
Most of these utilities switch off WZC upon boot.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...