Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Spare a thought this holiday season

Spare a thought this holiday season

As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive
season by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season
ought to be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case
for all. So I ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP
members who unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at
this time of year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th. I know they
are all jerks, but thy are all alone with no one to comfort them. So please
remember them while you are making merry and enjoying the Christmas sprit.
So please raise a glass of wine and spare a thought for the unfortunate
MCNGP while you are eating your Christmas turkey and mince pies for they
will have none.

Frisbee®

<St Nick> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive
> season by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season
> ought to be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case
> for all. So I ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP
> members who unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at
> this time of year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th. I know
> they are all jerks, but thy are all alone with no one to comfort them. So
> please remember them while you are making merry and enjoying the Christmas
> sprit. So please raise a glass of wine and spare a thought for the
> unfortunate MCNGP while you are eating your Christmas turkey and mince
> pies for they will have none.

HI SANTA I WANT AN ANTIQUE LEATHER FOOTBALL HELMET FOR CHRISTMAS OKAY THANKS
BYE

Briscobar

<St Nick> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Mr Nick,

Please to be giving me presents i was not naughty i was good and pure above
all best mentally and helpful i no i am to eat turkey not ham slaughter pigs
but can i eat elfmeat to? if no pls send me on my email id the answers to
this question nick holyday CHRISTMAS is to come soon.

rgs,

KB

kpg

God bless us, everyone.

0x22

Frisbee®

news:Xns98989F90281B7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> God bless us, everyone.
>
> 0x22

I am offended by that remark.

Not really, it's just a slow day in here.

Carry on.

BD[MCNGP]

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> <St Nick> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive
>> season by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season
>> ought to be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case for
>> all. So I ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP members who
>> unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at this time of
>> year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th. I know they are all
>> jerks, but thy are all alone with no one to comfort them. So please remember
>> them while you are making merry and enjoying the Christmas sprit. So please
>> raise a glass of wine and spare a thought for the unfortunate MCNGP while you
>> are eating your Christmas turkey and mince pies for they will have none.

> HI SANTA I WANT AN ANTIQUE LEATHER FOOTBALL HELMET FOR CHRISTMAS OKAY THANKS
> BYE

Uhhhh....You can have mine....I think I'm done wit it now.

BD[MCNGP]

<St Nick> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive season
> by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season ought to
> be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case for all. So I
> ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP members who
> unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at this time of
> year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th. I know they are all jerks,
> but thy are all alone with no one to comfort them. So please remember them
> while you are making merry and enjoying the Christmas sprit. So please raise a
> glass of wine and spare a thought for the unfortunate MCNGP while you are
> eating your Christmas turkey and mince pies for they will have none.

Thanks lowdes...that REALLY means a lot coming from you, because we all know
you're worse off than we are. Hope Sata^H^H Santa hasn't taken too many of your
penguins away from you.

PajaP

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:10:38 -0000, <St Nick> wrote:

>As the holidays get nearer most of up will be preparing for the festive
>season by sending time with friends and our loved ones. The festive season
>ought to be happy joyful time for all, however sadly this is not the case
>for all. So I ask you all to spare a thought for all those poor MCNGP
>members who unfortunately have no friends, whose only crumb of comfort at
>this time of year will be posting to this newsgroup on the 25th.

It is nice to hear from someone so caring at this time of year. I
applaud you

This is good news for me, I will be able to come in here for a chat to
the MCNGP.

I thought I was going to be all alone on Christmas day.
The house is always so quiet and feels so empty.
I always get so depressed and lonely at Christmas.

I have always thought Christmas should be a happy time with presents,
good food, laughter, Christmas trees and tinsel.

Not for me.

I usually end up calling the Samaritans (a UK charity offering support
to people who are suicidal or despairing, and are on hand 24 hours a
day, every day of the year).

But their phone lines are always sooooo busy on Christmas day that I
give up and end up having to bite the bullet and talk to the wife and
kids.

--
PajaP

JaR

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:10:38 +0000, St Nick wrote:
<<Snipped>>

NICK! YOU MUTHAFUSKER! STAY THE HECK OFF MY ROOF! YER G'DAMB REINDEER
PUNCHED HOLES IN IT LAST YEAR THAT STILL LEAK, AND I'M STILL CLEANING
REINDEER CRAP OUTTA MY GUTTERS!

YOU BUSTED THE CHIMNEY SQUEEZING YER FAT BUTT THROUGH IT AND SCARED THE
CAT SO BAD HE RAN UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND KNOCKED IT OVER AN BUSTED THE
TV, THEN CLIMBED INTO THE WATERBED AND CLAWED HOLES IN THE MATTRESS, WHICH
CAME CLOSE TO DROWNING ME AND THE WIFE BEFORE WE COULD GET OUT!

I'M SUING YOU FOR DAMAGES, AND I FILED A RESTRAINING ORDER PROHIBITING
YOU, YER GHODAMBED ELK, AND YER SLED FROM COMING ANYWHERE NEAR MY BLOCK!

Merry Christmas, A$$hole!

--
JaR MCNGP22
Ho ho ho!