Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > assigning the property values in class file using variable

assigning the property values in class file using variable

Avi

Hi

I am creating web application in which i want to assign by
default values to the property which i had created my own. In that one
of the property is of type color and i am unable to assign any value to
that color type property..

my code is

Dim Col1Color as String

vartable="------"
vartable&= TDCOLOR1

i got error:- & operator not defined for System.Object and
syste.Drawing.Color

plz help me out

Thanks in advance

Cerebrus

Avi wrote:

1. What makes you think that microsoft.public.certification is the
right newsgroup to ask this sort of question ?

2. You have not bothered to specify the technology you are working in.
Do you know how many programming languages are in use today ? Now, I
can make an informed guess that this is VB.NET or VB 2005 you're
talking about, but then why should I make the effort to guess.

3. You have not specified the .NET framework version we're dealing with
here.

4. Glancing at your code gives me no idea about what the variables
"vartable" and TDCOLOR1 represent, and what type of object they are.

Due to the above reasons, I am unable to help you out, but I can give
you one very useful (to you, in particular) link :

<http://tinyurl.com/anel>

HTH, HAND...
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)